About Dancing Deer Mountain
Rest in a dozen, unique, hideaway spaces that line the woodland paths. Listen to the sweet whisper of the waterfall behind the lodge. Let your imagination soar as you sit inside the gazebo and look up into the star-scaped ceiling. Delight in the colorful woodland gardens and rare botanical plants nestled under towering trees next to our cross-beamed lodge with logs so big you can’t reach around them. Dance under twinkling lights on the oak dance floor.
We pamper your guests with four restrooms decorated with antiques and beautiful paintings and mirrors. The “great room” is perfect for getting ready as is the Bridal Cottage with oak floors and chantilly lace curtains. Tables, chairs, a bar, the oak dance floor, and more are all set up by our on-site staff to your specifications. There are many extras, like a provided parking attendant, beautiful vases and table decorations for your use. Our guests love that they can choose between having a DJ or musicians or using our event center sound system. Guests often burn their own CDs or download tunes on their computers. The staff at Dancing Deer Mountain play these for free for the weddings and receptions. We also pride ourselves on ADA accessibility and caring.
At Dancing Deer Mountain you can create and fashion your own wedding theme that will charm and cheer your guests. Let your imagination play and create an unforgettable elegance that is uniquely you. Walk down the cobblestone pathway to the woodland deck, a woodland amphitheater, where weddings take place. Romance is everywhere – cupid benches, the kissing tree, a two-person swing, & heart-shaped stepping stones. Dancing Deer Mountain’s private, secluded outdoor setting is a perfect Oregon venue for hosting weddings and other special events near Eugene. We understand the highly personal nature of planning the events that mark life’s special moments and we offer many amenities and features that will compliment your day.
– tables & chairs set up by our on-site staff –
– sound system & oak dance floor –
– commercial sized cooler –
– food warmers –
– bar & beverage storage –
– indoor accessible restrooms –
– great room & bridal cottage for getting ready –
– covered 1700 square foot lodge with cross-beamed architecture –
– woodland ceremonial site with carved pillars –
– several acres for parking with attendant provided –
– elegant table accessories –
– woodland gazebo with arched sides –
– over a dozen niches for seating & enjoyment –
– beautiful gardens with rare botanicals –
– two person wooden swings –
– “the hobbit hole” and “kissing tree” –
– and more –
We are open May through October.